Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day jig..

Drew and I wanted to get a picture of B dressed in green for St. Patrick's Day! Several viewers have been requesting an updated picture be aired on the news.. Right when I was taking the picture Brett swung his arms and kicked his feet so TA-DA: He's dancing a jig to celebrate! Drew just showed it on the 10 o'clock weather.

Brett and I got out to enjoy the beautiful weather today after taking Drew to work.. we're still sharing a car at this point.. We did a little "shopping" for green crocs at my friend Dawn's consignment shop (Emilee's on the Avenue, downtown on Garrison) and went for a walk at Creekmore Park. Then we stopped to visit Brett's KK and TT (our friends Casey and Travis). He had a busy day! Brett was so worn out that he went to sleep as soon as I put him to bed (instead of the usual crying, screaming fit). Maybe he'll sleep all night!

Hope you all had a great St. Patty's Day. We sure did!

4 comments:

  1. Adrienne! Brett is ADORABLE! I just got to catch up on your blog and it looks like you guys are having so much fun. I'm excited your coming up north! I'm sure it is mixed feelings leaving, but it's not far. I would love baby boy advice so I hope our paths cross soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks sooo handsome!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so this is officially the funniest picture of Brett I've ever seen. I love it!!! When I saw it on the news, it cracked me up and it cracks me up every time I see it. That one's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh my little leprechaun! I think it's great that you're celebrating St. Patty's early.. I just want to squeeze my little Guy! Back when Drew and I were tikes, we didn't do much celebrating of the Irish around the house since (well we aren't Irish).. Growing up with a best friend named Meghan McGreevey, I found it very upsetting On St. Patrick's Day when I was 9 years old, so I cried to mom about it.. She told me we could celebrate Swedish and French holidays and I wouldn't have it!

    Love you guys! Counting down 'til June!
    Love Auntie, Elle

    ReplyDelete