Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Gamma Lynn's Visit!

Over Labor Day weekend, Gamma Lynn came to visit! We had a great time! Brett got to go to the Gentry, Arkansas Drive Thru Safari for the first time.. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, Brett or Gamma :) Right off the bat an emu came to visit the car.. hysterical!
*
Gamma Lynn LOVED this part!
*

Brett checking out the prairie dogs "woof woof"
*

Petting a pot bellied pig with Gamma
*

A poor little porcupine
*

He tries to say "cock a doodle doo" to the rooster
*

Not too sure about the goat
*

Looking at the day's pictures with Gamma
*
*
Since that visit we've been busy as usual! I keep telling myself "I WILL BLOG MORE" but it just doesn't seem to happen :) I will try harder (thanks to my buddy Brooke for making it look sooooo easy to keep up with). One day I decided to take a walk with Brett and push him in the stroller.. he had other plans.. he got out and walked the neighborhood! With no pants and no shoes :) Nice.

*
This past weekend was our fifth wedding anniversary! Drew planned an overnight trip to Oklahoma City to celebrate. We went to dinner, saw a movie and then I got sick :( It was a rough night for me.. turned out I had strep throat.. but here is the cool hotel we stayed at! The Hilton Skirvin.. it reminds us of the building in Ghostbusters :)
*

*

So, on the way home from OKC the air conditioning went out in my car (it was a factory defect, covered under warranty) but what a HOT ride home! Yuck... I was already feverish so you can imagine the discomfort.. poor Drew was sweating too!

Monday morning I went to the doctor, got a shot in the hip and feel so much better! It stinks being sick.. Drew took the day off Monday to take care of B so I could rest. Good Husband Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment