Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Second Birthday Brett!

Dear Brett,

I can't believe you've been in our lives for two whole years already! It seems like just yesterday that we welcomed you into the world. I thank God everyday for the blessings he's given me but
on October 22, 2008 I received the BEST gift ever.
*
I knew you were going to be a busy little boy from the moment you started moving in my belly. You bounced around like a little monkey in there and soon your kicks and jabs were overwhelming! You would wiggle and stretch so much that my belly would move for everybody to see. Every night I would lay down to sleep and you would start your aerobics.
*
And now you're as active as ever! You love to run and jump, push cars all around the sidewalk and climb up on every counter and table you see. You are so funny too.. making faces and laughing so loud just to make us all smile and laugh with you. You're saying so many new words lately.. we are at the point of no return with your conversation days coming fast.
*
I love you so much little man. You are the brightest spot in my day and pray that God will keep you safe and healthy. You are a handful, but you're my little boy and I think you're PERFECT!
*
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment