Monday, February 20, 2012

2012 Is Already Zooming By!

It's hard to believe that it's already the end of February.. I've been a neglectful blogger :( I have a feeling that it's only going to get tougher when Reese arrives! Today is the day, actually, which explains why I'm up blogging at 3am.. we have to be at the hospital at 4:30am and I just couldn't sleep any longer. I guess I just needed to tie up some loose ends! Here are a few pics from Christmas and beyond. We have been busy with Brett in his last months of being an "only child." 

Big boy is always in his undies.. and nothing else..

Opening gifts from Santa!

Ready for some fun at Nana's house too

A nearly impossible family picture

Dixie had her baby Barrett Asher on January 12, 2012! 

Having a healthy snack for a change

Hiking at Hobbs State Park with Daddy

The boy LOVES pinecones :)

And he loves to hike

Dad always tries to get some fun pictures on the trail

at the Mardi Gras parade in Eureka Springs 2/18/12 with the Jacques fam!

We got lots of beads and a little bit of candy

No comments:

Post a Comment